Andrew offers private instruction for students ages 6 to Adult in person or via Skype.
Actors, if you're looking to prepare for an audition, develop your skills, or receive feedback on a theatrical project, Andrew will work with you one-on-one or with a friend to help you shine.
If you're not an actor, and are looking to improve your public speaking ability and/or confidence, private instruction gives you individualized attention that a class would not. Andrew can tailor his experience to give you the specific tools you need to succeed, no matter whether you're giving a presentation at school or work, a toast at a wedding, or any other type of engagement that involves communicating with others!
Private lessons: $40/hr
Semi-private lessons (2 people): $60/hr ($30/student)
To schedule a private lesson, click HERE.
Andrew first began developing the content for his workshops while still in high school and has had the opportunity to hone the curricula while teaching hundreds of students all around the country. He offers workshops for students of all ages (including mixed-age classes) and of varying lengths. Andrew currently offers workshops in the following subjects:
- Lincoln Douglas Debate (Case writing, argumentation and logic, philosophical foundations)
- Competitive Speech (Interpretive, Platform, and Limited Prep events)
- Public Speaking (Physical and vocal delivery, confidence, voice and diction work)
- Speech Writing (Rhetoric, structure, audience analysis)
- Acting (Textual analysis, character development, mime/physical performance, and more)
If you are interested in scheduling a workshop, please contact Andrew HERE.